who we are
We’re a proud member of the global team, representing the Asia Pacific region from our base in Germany. Despite our small size, our dedicated and hardworking crew never fails to deliver outstanding products and exceptional service. With a combined experience of over 30 years in the industry, our team is a powerhouse of skill and knowledge. We pour our passion and expertise into every project, from the design stage to the final polish, to ensure that every product leaving our workshop is the very best it can be.
What we do
Most of what we do is either design and production. That means we’re assisting our customers (you) with new drawings – trying to make the best of the design to minimise cost. The other half of us are involved in cutting, machining and assembling the various projects that we are processing. Drawings, fitting, assembly and getting projects out the door to their new homes is what makes up the bulk of each day.
Whether we’re supplying flatpacks or full installations, we make sure we provide the best service we can to each and every customer – we’re serious about making sure what we do is the best out there.
- Build your creation with ease: With our t-slot aluminium, making complex benches and trolleys (and more!) is just as easy as playing with Meccano.
- Tailored to your needs: We offer flexibility in design and customization to make sure you get exactly what you need.
- Superior customer service: Our mission is to be the most outstanding supplier and manufacturer in our field. We’re committed to providing exceptional customer service and top-notch products.
- Happy and hardworking team: We believe in creating a positive work environment, which leads to a dedicated and motivated team. When you work with us, you can expect a team that takes pride in delivering the best results for each and every project.
- Trusted for over 22 years: With a proven track record of success, you can trust us to deliver a quality product and experience.
MayTec Australia was established in 1999 based initially in Warriewood, NSW. We started out primarily as a profile and accessories supplier with a capacity to create most basic projects. In 2013 we moved to our current bigger and better premises in Rosehill, NSW. At the same time our capacity for more complex projects was developed and from that we believe we can tackle almost anything required.
From our new location we distribute to the rest of Australia, NZ and the Pacific.
Our Core Values
We are constantly relying on each other to get things done, and placing value on those working with us is an important element to everything we do.
Our clients rely on our ability to be creative, to think “outside of the box”, and to deliver winning solutions. Being creative and finding solutions to the hurdles we face is part of each day.
No matter your level in the organisation, you’re willing to dive in head first to get work done and support the team. No one is above doing any job or task. It’s all about making sure the job gets done.
Our end product speaks volumes about who we are. We want to apply attention to detail, pride, and the highest quality behind every customer account and project we work on.
Learning by experience is the way we grow. We aren’t afraid of making mistakes, if we’re trying, we’re learning and moving forward. We should always learn to break through new boundaries and expand our experiences.
Both for our own professional development and for the services we provide our customers, becoming an even better version of ourselves and for our customers is critical to what we do.
We have the best clients to help push our boundaries and produce outstanding products for them. We would love to see your company become part of that process too.
Ready to get started?
Simply select the kind of project you're interested in and get back to us with details on what you need to make it great for you and your environment.